Last update date: July 1, 2022
Thank you for your interest in the information on our website!
With this data protection declaration we would like to inform the users of our website about the type, extent and purpose of the processing of personal data. In this context, personal data is all information with which you can be personally identified as a user on our website. Your IP address.
In a general section of this data declaration, we provide you with information on data protection, which generally applies to our data processing, including the collection of data on our website. As a data subject, you will be informed of your rights.
The terms used in our data protection statement as well as our data protection practices, are based on the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other relevant national legal provisions.
Responsible person according to the GDPR
2 rue du Maine
68270 Wittenheim – FRANCE
Tél. : +33 (3) 89 64 36 19
Data collection on our website
On the one hand, personal data is collected from you if you expressly provide it to us, on the other hand, data, especially technical data, is automatically collected when you visit our website. Some of this data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of our website. However, you can use our website without having to provide any personal information.
You can learn more about this and the technologies we use on our website here:
Technologies on our website
No cookies are used on our website.
Within the framework of the hosting of our website, all data to be processed within the framework of the operation of our website are stored. This is necessary to enable the website to function. We therefore process the data accordingly on the basis of our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. F RGPD to optimize the offer of our website. To ensure our online presence, we use the services of web hosting providers, to whom we provide the above data in the context of order processing in accordance with Article 28 RGPD.
When you contact us, your details will be used to process the contact request and to process it in the context of the execution of pre-contractual rights and obligations in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. b GDPR used. The processing of your data is necessary to process and respond to your request, otherwise we will not be able to respond to your request or only to a limited extent. The information may be based on our legitimate interest according to, Art 6, paragraph 1, lit. F RGPD on direct marketing and are stored in a customer and prospect database.
We delete your request and contact information, provided that your request has finally been answered and that the deletion does not conflict with legal retention periods, for example in the context of further processing of the contract. This is usually the case if there has been no contact with you for three years.
Personal data is information that can be attributed to you individually. Examples include your address, name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Unless more specific information is provided in this data protection statement (e.g. for the technologies used), we may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Consent in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. GDPR- The data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Contract performance and pre-contractual measures in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- Legal obligation according to Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. C GDPR- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Protection of vital interests in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. D RGPD- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Legitimate interests according to Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. f GDPR. – The processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the responsible person or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail.
Please note that in addition to the provisions of the GDPR, national data protection regulations of your country or our home country may apply.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed in this data protection declaration.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- According to your Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. RGPD your express consent must have been given,
- the transfer according to Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. f RGPD to preserve legitimate interests as well as for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest not to disclose your data,
- for the transfer to Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. c RGPD a legal obligation exists, as well as legally permitted and / or
- according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b RGPD for the processing of necessary contractual relations with you.
Cooperation with processors
We carefully select our service providers who process personal data on our behalf. If we ask third parties to process personal data on the basis of an order processing contract, this is done in accordance with Article 28 RGPD.
If no express storage period is specified at the time of collection (e.g. in the context of a declaration of consent), we are in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 1, lit RGPD obliged to delete personal data as soon as the purpose of processing is fulfilled. In this context, we would like to emphasize that the legal retention requirements represent a legitimate purpose for the processing of personal data.
We will generally process data in personal form until the end of a business relationship or until the expiration of applicable warranty, guarantee or limitation periods, and furthermore until the end of any litigation in which the data is required as evidence, or at least recorded and retained until the third year after the last contact with a business partner.
Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the right:
- According to Article 15 of the GDPR, information office to request your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the intended storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected them, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, significant information about their contact details;
- according to Article 16 GDPR, immediately rectification to request incorrect or incomplete personal data that we store;
- according to Article 17 RGPD, erasure To request your personal data that we store, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Article 18 RGPD, restriction of processing If the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, according to Article 21 RGPD you can file an objection to the processing;
- according to Article 20 RGPD, To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person;
- According to Article 21 GDPR, if your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in objecting to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying any particular situation.
- in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR Your consent is once given to us but at any time you can withdraw. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data on the basis of this consent in the future.
- according to Article 77 of the GDPR to a supervisory authority regarding the unlawful processing of your data by us complain. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our registered office.
The competent supervisory authority for Komax SASU is:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22, Contact form
Assertion of the data subject’s rights
You decide how to use your personal data. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any of your above-mentioned rights towards us, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or phone.
Please send a copy of an official photo ID with your request for clear identification and help us specify your request by answering questions from our responsible employees regarding the processing of your personal data. In your request, please indicate in which role (employee, applicant, visitor, supplier, customer, etc.) and for what period of time you had a relationship with us. This allows your request to be processed quickly.
Protection of personal data
The security of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore meet accordingly Article 32 of the GDPR Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the seriousness of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the risk is appropriate to ensure the level of protection.
The measures include securing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to data, as well as access, input, transmission, ensuring availability and their separation. In addition, we have implemented procedures that guarantee the exercise of the rights of the data subject, the deletion of data and the response to data threats. In addition, the protection of personal data is already taken into account during the development or selection of hardware and software in accordance with the principle of data protection through technological design and data protection-friendly default settings in accordance with Article 25 GDPR.
We also apply our understanding of security to the processors we use.
Updating of this data protection declaration
Due to further developments or changes in legal requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration from time to time. You can view and print the current data protection declaration here on this page at any time.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact us at Komax SASU
2 rue du Maine, 68270 Wittenheim, FRANCE – Tél. : +33 (3) 89 64 36 19 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Wittenheim, July 01, 2022